(MICHAUD) Stainless Steel Strap
This stainless steel strap are mainly used to attach the suspension or anchoring clamp brackets on all types of poles (wooden, metal or concrete).
- The strap is made of AISI 201 or AISI 304 grade stainless steel.
- The strap is delivered in a 50m roll inside an easy to handle synthetic material winder.
- The strap edges are deburred.
- The elastomer protection tape for the strap prevents any cable injury if the cable fixed on poles with a strap falls.
- The carrying case with ergonomic inside trim is made of synthetic material. It includes a cutting tool, binding tool and buckles (to be ordered separately).